- Street: 901 South Hwy 24
- City: Leadville
- State: Colorado
- Zip/Postal Code: 80461
- Listed: March 25, 2021 3:36 pm
- Expires: 38 days, 23 hours
Part-time Construction Instructor
Innovative instructor committed to student success needed to teach Introduction to Construction classes at the CMC Leadville campus as part of a work experience program partnering with local businesses.
The classes are aimed primarily at local high school students taking concurrent enrollment college classes. The first class would run between May 17 and June 17 2021.
In this Instructor role, you will:
- Teach job site safety procedures.
- Teach skills related to professionalism and job seeking.
- Introduce construction processes and related careers.
- Introduce blueprints and related math concepts.
- Co-ordinate with site managers where students are placed.
- Observe all students on site weekly.
- Maintain accurate record keeping as it applies to student attendance and grades.
- Minimum of five years of construction experience, with team management experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of construction fields.
- Ability to relate to and help students of all ages and skill levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual may be an advantage
- Background check required.
Start date May 2021
Applicants must be Colorado residents.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and unofficial copies of any college transcripts to Claire van der Plas, Assistant Dean of Instruction, email@example.com, ph: 719 486 4294.
97 total views, 1 today